Wednesday, December 24, 2014

When I'm Good...



Hello and Merry Christmas. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and good times with family and friends. This is the first year we haven't gone back to MN for Christmas with our kids. We'll miss the kids but not the traveling....or the cold. After pushing my wheel chair through the snow last year Hubby Dear decided we're done with winter in MN, and I completely agree. Time for the kids to come to us. lol

Now, on to Hubby Dear's Christmas card. Image is J.J. from Bugaboo Digi Stamps. Sentiment was found on Pinterest "When I'm good, I'm very good. But when I'm bad I'm even better" At our age we have to do something to make it fun, right??

Thanks for stopping by. Have a safe and Happy Holiday.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Such a funny card! Love the humor! Wish you also a very merry Christmas, and you are right, let the young able bodied kids come to you!! Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sentiment! I just love your cards, Gerry! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And all true! Fabulous card! I don't really care for winter and snow.....but it was 50 degrees here yesterday, way too warm for Christmas, especially when you cook for 3 days! lol Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete