Saturday, December 13, 2014

When I Was A Kid



Hello and welcome. I hope you're finding a little time to relax from all the hustle & bustle of the season.

This is the card I made for my 21 year old granddaughter, we share the same sense of humor. Inside sentiment " I still don't know how they made it to all the houses in one night". Image is a digi from Dearie Dolls colored with Copic's. I added fun flock to the hat brim & tassel, Stickles to Rudolph's nose & bows of her shoes. Snowflake background was done with a old rubber stamp then added some Stickles for a little sparkle. Corner snowflakes are a small punch and glitter paper.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

6 comments:

  1. Cute card Gerry! The sentiment really rings true, I can relate! LOL Your granddaughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha! Been there, done that. Super card Gerry. your grand daughter will love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great sentiment on your card! Love that image, too. Can't remember when I found out it was Mom & Dad...think my older brother whispered it in my ear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's a good one! So sweet! And I still do not know how I missed all of these posts?!?! Grrr.....Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card. Where to you get the ideas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, a lot of my ideas come from quotes I find on Pinterest, but mostly from my weird sense of humor.

      Delete