Monday, December 15, 2014

What To My Wondering Eyes



Hello and welcome. I hope you had a good week-end.

When I found this sentiment on Pinterest (where else??) I immediately thought of my dear old sister. Inside: "But 10 extra pounds on Hips, Thighs, & Rear." Background is a Paper Studio ef, Santa in sleigh is from the Silhouette Cameo, tag is Spellbinders Gromet Tags. I added a couple small gems for just a little glitz.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. This card is too funny! I hope your dear sister won't be offended!! LOL She probably knows your sense of humor by now! These funny greetings are priceless! Thanks for sharing, and the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!!!! This card is too cute!!! So funny!! Your sis is gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Love the card though! lol

    ReplyDelete