Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Thank You Mittens


Happy New Year!! I wish you a happy and prosperous 2015. And if you're celebrating tonight please be safe.

This card is copied from one I saw on Pinterest. You can see it here. (I hope). It was very quick and easy to make. Mittens are from the Silhouette Cameo, with Fun Flock added to the tops; ef's used-- Snowflakes by the Paper Studio, Dots from Sizzix/Stampin Up; sentiment Stampin Up's With All My Heart set; Stampin Up's Modern Label punch and Modern Label Movers & Shapers; bakers twine; tiny brads; the Paper Studio dp. Cardstock is Stampin Up Whisper White & Real Red.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day...and a happy & safe New Year.

Take Care!
Gerry

1 comment:

  1. So warm and fuzzy! My Nana Amy would always knit all the grandkids mittens for Christmas, at first we were all bummed, until we realized she would tuck a dollar in each thumb! Score! That was a lot of dough in the 60's and 70's. Your card makes me think of my Nana....thank you! Oh and now I have a pair of them she made for my daughter hanging on my tree each year with dollars sticking out of them. Fa La La La La Happy New Year,my friend!

    ReplyDelete