Sunday, December 28, 2014

Swirly Birthday


Hello and welcome. Hope you're having a good post-holiday weekend.

OMGoodness! Looking at this photo I see how not straight the bottom border is...ugg!! Since the recipient is turning 93, maybe he won't notice. lol   I will straighten it before I send it. 
The border die is Swirly Curl Border Background from poppystamps, sentiment is a Stampabilities rubber stamp. For the "dots" I punched 1/2 circles from Real Red cs and covered them with Glossy Accents. I'm not especially happy with it, but I guess it's okay.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Oh he won't even notice. I wouldn't have either, if you didn't point it out! I love that swirly die, funky! And I love how you made your own little glossy enamel dots/brads too! Cool! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't notice that the bottom border was crooked either. We are our own worst critic, for sure!!! I love that border die - so unusual. Great color combo too, one of my favorites. This is a wonderful man-card, the recipient will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would've never noticed that bottom border, Gerry! We're so hard on ourselves, aren't we? I love the swirly borders. It's so neat--very different. I love your card!

    ReplyDelete