Monday, December 22, 2014

Sparkly Gold



Hello and welcome. I hope your Christmas week is starting out well.

Here I am again with another inlaid die card. Stampin Up products used are Framelits Holiday Ornaments die, Ornament Keepsakes & Four The Holidays stamps. Large ornament was cut from glitter cardstock, small ornaments and sentiment are heat embossed. For the edging I used a gold leafing pen. The sentiment actually looks better in real life...thank goodness.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. I love that ornament diecut, especially inlaid. I've almost bought it several times from Stampin Up! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I love the glittery gold! Have a Merry Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete