Sunday, December 21, 2014

Snowflakes



Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good day, my day has been nice and quiet.

Once I figured out the inlaid die technique I really like doing it. I don't have any snowflake dies so I used the Silhouette Cameo for this card. Gold snowflakes are from a small EK punch, not inlaid. I used an old snowflake rubber stamp--no name on it-- for the background. I haven't decided if I'll use this for Christmas, birthday or maybe a thank you.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Oooh those are pretty, so sparkly, so festive! Merry Merry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! Love all the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous!!! I love the look of inlay too - always amazing how things fit in perfectly together. Love all the sparkle too!!

    ReplyDelete