Sunday, December 14, 2014

Night Before Christmas


Hello and thanks for taking time to visit today.

After seeing so many 'Stuck Santa' cards on Pinterest I just had to make one. Chimney is from an online coloring page, Santa's feet are from the Silhouette Cameo. I ran the background paper through the Tim Holtz bricked ef and used a cotton ball with Real Red stamp pad to lightly color it. Sentiment is from a clear stamp set I found in my stash that, unfortunately, has no name on the package. Holly is from a small EK punch. I added Fun Flock to the top of Santa's boots and used Susie Sparkle Opaque Glitter Snowfall on the chimney.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Hope you don't get too stressed out with all your preparations....merry, merry.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card Gerry, the embossing looks fantastic and love the stuck Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Oh lol This is fabulous and funny! He's so cute....and he's so stuck lol Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Gerry, this card just makes me smile. How creative and cute. LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete