Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Merry Christmas




Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good day and are keeping warm. It's been very damp & dreary here in Vegas today. When I think of our family back in MN though, cool, damp & dreary isn't bad.

Today's card is one I'm mass producing for those on my Christmas card list. Card base is Not Quite Navy cardstock. Background layer was run through Holly ef by the Paper Studio; window is Grand Madison Window die from Memory Box run through the A-2 Stripes ef, also by the Paper Studio. Trees are from Stampin Up's Lovely as a Tree stamp set. Sentiment is Stampin Up's Teen Tiny Wishes. I used white Liquid Pearls on the ends of the label.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful! Love the embossing, and the white on blue for the trees is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - love the embossing. And those trees against the blue background are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is a fabulous card to mass produce, nice and flat, no extra postage! I love that window die (still do not own it lol) Pretty tree on the blue background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looking out the window at those gorgeous trees! You have inspired me! I bought the window die from Gina and haven't used it yet. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Christmas card to mass produce! I have this window die but don't use it very much! Over here it's been cold but that's ok as long as the roads are ok. We have two beautiful evergreens in our front yard there about 20 feet tall! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete