Saturday, December 20, 2014

Kaden & Ryan's Christmas

 

Hello and welcome. Less than a week now, are you ready?
Today I'm posting the cards I made for my two great-grandsons, Kaden 9, Ryan 5.
Since I've never made a snow globe card I thought I'd give it a try. Snowman image is from a online coloring page, 'globe' was cut with Nestabilities classic circle dies, base is from the Silhouette Cameo.  Snowflake ef is from the Paper Studio. Sentiment is Teeny Tiny Wishes. For the letters I used the Sizzix Extended Cuts Small Stuff. The image on Ryan's card is from the Silhouette Cameo.

 
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.
 
Take Care!
Gerry

5 comments:

  1. Oh Gerry, these two cards for your grandsons are just too cute! They will just love them, so fun and festive! Great job on the snow globe, and I just love the penguin in the car with the tree on top, Cute! Greetings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are going to be very special cards for, I'm sure, very special great grandsons. You are a lucky woman, as are they!!!! Your snow globe turned out wonderfully, and the little penguin is so super cute!!!! Awesome cards!!! Happy holidays to you, and a very merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerry, these are really cute! I'm sure your grandsons will love these cards! Nothing better than a grandmother who creates your very own card with your name on it. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the personal touches on this cards and such fun designs. Where do i sign up to follow your blog. I have not had much time to visit Stamp TV lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, thanks for your interest in following my blog. Click on "Join this site" and/or submit your e-mail address under "Follow by e-mail'. If you follow by e-mail you should be notified each time I post.

      Delete