Monday, December 1, 2014

Dear Teachers



Hello and welcome. I hope your week is starting out well.

This is my daughter's first year as a teacher so when I found this quote on Pinterest---"Dear Teacher's, Feel free to use me as needed during the coming week. We're in this together. Yours, Santa"--I just had to use it in a card for her. Background paper & candy cane stickers are from my stash; Santa stamp is from Hampton Art colored with Copic's; oval is Nestabilities Scalloped Ovals.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. He's perfectly colored and I absolutely love your background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute background paper, and Santa is pretty cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how CUTE!!! Your daughter will LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I LOVE it! What a great sentiment for the card! Cute paper!

    ReplyDelete