Friday, December 26, 2014

Be a Fruit Loop


Hello and welcome. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and can now enjoy a little slower pace.

This card came about from a quote I found on Pinterest. My granddaughter, turning 22, has always  been unique-- not giving in to peer pressure-- so I thought this quote would be perfect for her...."Be a Fruit Loop in a world full of Cheerios". Before reading the inside she's going to think 'Grandma finally lost it'. lol For the background I used the Cuttlebug, Spots & Dots ef.  I Googled Cheerios for the bowl of cereal image, 'Fruit Loops' are hand punched, sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (Stampin Up). 

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

6 comments:

  1. Oh, leave it to you to always find something charming and clever. She is gonna LOVE this. What a great way to celebrate your granddaughter's uniqueness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! and your granddaughter will also! Great matching background, and such a fun sentiment, so perfect for your granddaughter! Hope you had a fantastic Christmas also!! Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a GREAT card! Love the Cheerios and Fruit Loops you added! My son loves Cheerios--I might have to CASE you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's crazy good! You know, like crazy in a good way? A VERY good way! It's not like the grandkids have never met you.....right?!?! lol Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crazy in a good way?? no wonder we're friends. My granddaughter tells me I'm crazy, but a fun crazy.

      Delete
  5. You always make me smile. It is such a good quote and fabulous card. you shoud get a job designing unique cards.

    ReplyDelete