Sunday, November 16, 2014

Shake Your Old Booty

 


Hello and welcome. I hope you've had a good week-end.

Todays card is for my sister-in-law....did you guess she's turning 80?? I just love the images from Art Impressions, they are all such a hoot. Sentiment was found---guess where---you're right, Pinterest. I thought it would be fun to make a square card for a change. Background paper and ribbon are from my stash. Sentiment is on a Nestabilities Grommet Tag. Numbers are from Sizzix Sizzlit Playground alphabet. I backed the image with chip board for a little depth without using dimensionals. For a little glitz I used a glitter gel pen on the lips, Stickles on the earrings and eye shadow and clear gems on the bows and ends of the tag. Inside image is on a wobbly spring.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Oh she is the BEST! I don't know about shaking booties at 80, but this almost 53 year olds shakes all the time....and not in a good way! lol I think all the black and white has made her elegant too! lol Great card, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh, this card is such a HOOT!!!! Your sister-in-law will LOVE it!! I'm such a big fan of Art Impressions too, their stamps are the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious! I love the sentiment. Your sister-in-law will surely love this! Love Art Impressions.

    ReplyDelete