Monday, November 10, 2014

Recipes-Science Fiction



Hello and welcome. For those of you getting the fist snow of the year I hope you can stay warm & dry.

Today I'm showing you another "chuckle of the month" card for my dear old sister (she loves it when I refer to her this way---tee-hee). Sentiment and image were found on Pinterest, background paper was found through Google images. Inside sentiment .....I get to the end and I think, "Well, that's not going to happen." All my friends and relatives know how true that is of me. lol

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. hahaha I was intrigued by the Post Title....you do not disappoint! Great DP and I love the cook....I know your sister will indeed get a chuckle out of this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it Gerry! It's so flipping funny! Great image, background and sentiment. You sure are a great internet searcher to find these 'gems' :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, your dear old sister will LOVE this. It's just so vintage-y!!! You are so creative to take stuff off the internet and make it into a card. Well done, and thanks for the inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT card! I'm sure your sister will love it! I really like the old-time image and background paper. Right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete