Monday, November 3, 2014

One more for the "DUDS" file



Hello and welcome. I hope your first full week of November is starting out well.

This is my first card using my long awaited Copic markers. It will most likely go in my pile of "duds" but I decided to share it with you anyway. Image is from Broken Box Stock digi's, sentiment was done on the computer, background paper is from The Paper Studio.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated....even on my duds. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Don't you dare put that in the pile of duds. You need to keep looking back at it because you will be so surprised at your improvements with each attempt. This is not a dud so at least you are starting out way above "dud" status!! The more you practice the better you get. I just keep trying!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I must need glasses (well I think I really do) BUT this is NO way a dud! You're crazy! I think it's beautifully colored and well designed! I really LOVE it and that's not BS!!! Take it out of that pile and put it in the mailing one for goodness sake!!! JUST DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand where the "dud" is coming from. You colored it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete