Thursday, November 6, 2014

Inlaid Feathers



Hello and welcome. I hope your day started better than mine. I had a dental appointment in what, today, was a very disorganized office....oh well, everyone's entitled to a unorganized day now & then, right??

Today I'm posting another card I'm not real crazy about. Last week my sister asked about the inlaid die cuts technique, that I had not tried, so I decided to give it a whirl. Colors were chosen simply because those pieces of cardstock were on the counter next to my desk. The green feathers really look better in real life. Sentiment is a clear stamp I found in my stash. Four Feathers stamp set and Feathers Framelits are from Stampin Up. Next time I try this technique I'll put more thought into it.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry 

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of inlay die cuts. I have a feather set, and this is a perfect way to use it. Thanks for the inspiration, I'm gonna try it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that a fantastic technique? I love the colors you chose! Perfect Fall cards! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete