Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Hubby's Thanksgiving


Hello and welcome. I hope your day is going well.

By the title of this post you probably guessed this is Hubby Dear's card.  The sweet little Pilgrim girl image is a Zuri Artsy digi, turkey is from an online coloring page. It's a well known fact among family and friends that I can't help myself from being a little smarty pants. That being said, here is the quote I used: "This year I'm thankful for my wonderful family. Just kidding, it's wine. I'm thankful for wine". They also know I really like my wine. lol  The actual quote - found on Pinterest - said beer but I'm a wine-o.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Take Care!
Gerry

5 comments:

  1. Bahahaha! I thought oh wow, this is a really sweet, sweet card....should have known better! lol I love the whole Fall/Thanksgiving scene you created! Wonderful coloring, great fence, sweet Pilgrim, yummy turkey and I love your trees too, very pretty! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Donna; I think you're getting to know me too well. I want to wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving.

      Delete
  2. Okay Gerry, now I read this post, this is really funny, great sense of humor you have! Great scene, nice how you put all the pieces together, and created what you wanted! Very creative. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, someone proves that you can't judge a book by it's cover. Lol
    OMG, I roared with laughter when I read what you wrote on the inside. You are definitely my kind of peep!!! LOL
    So, did HE like it? hahaha

    ReplyDelete