Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving Jake


Hello and welcome.  Wow; can you believe Thanksgiving is just a couple days away??


Today's card is for my 14 year old grandson (15 in 3 weeks) . It's not what I started out to make. I wanted to make his card using a cut file from the Silhouette, but for some reason my Silhouette decided not to cooperate. Because I left his card till the last minute I had to go to plan B. I'm not real happy with it, but that's what I get for putting it off till the last minute. Image is from an online coloring page. Because he is such a sweetheart, he will think it's great....besides gramps put a little cash in it. lol

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. It is great! I love the background plaid paper, it looks awesome! The turkey is super cute with that Pilgrim Hat! Happy Turkey Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute turkey Gerry and love the sweet comment you left on my blog too! Happy Thanksgiving from the UK! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, Gerry!! I think your grandson will love it. Your background paper is perfect, and that little turkey is so stinkin' cute! Well done! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that background paper! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete