Thursday, November 20, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving, Bella



Hello and welcome. If you are in a snowy area I do hope you are staying warm, dry and safe.

My 17 year old granddaughter likes cards with different folds and shapes so when I saw Debbie Henderson's post for a Altered label card I just had to try one. Instead of a Stampin Up Thinlits die I used a cut file from the Silhouette. Image is from an online coloring page, leaves are from the Silhouette, banner was hand cut. I added Stickles to the hat buckle and small gems at the ends of the banner for a little bling.

Thanks for stopping, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day and keep warm & dry.

Take Care!
Gerry

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh I am liking Bella's taste! This is a fabulous Thanksgiving card. I am going to go check out that Blog! Thanks so much for sharing.....Happy Turkey Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the different fold for this card. Don't you just love what is available on the Silhouette store! You put it together nicely, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too stinkin' CUTE!! Your granddaughter will LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice card! I love the different fold--it makes a wonderful card. Sometimes when I see things like this I wish I had a Silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree, I love the different fold too! Pretty papers and design. I'm sure your granddaughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete