Thursday, November 13, 2014

Fall Birthday



Hello and welcome. I hope you've been having a good week.

Fall is my favorite time of year and my favorite cards to make because the colors are so warm & cozy. The image is a digi stamp from Karen Doodles, colored with Copics. Sentiment is a rubber stamp from Stampabilities, embossed with Falling Leaves ep from The Rubber Café. Ribbon is from my stash. Background piece was run through the Honeycomb ef. The sweet gal I gave this card to gave me a great big hug....best 'Thank You' ever.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry 

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow look at your coloring, it's beautiful! Lovely Fall design! Like how you put the sentiment sideways! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome fall card. Love the honeycomb background, and your coloring is superb. No wonder the recipient loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete