Sunday, November 30, 2014

And The Stockings Were Hung


Hello and welcome. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and survived the crazy shopping week-end. Hubby Dear & I had a quiet Thanksgiving putting up Christmas decorations and did not join the shopping craze.

This is my first Christmas card for this year. After seeing this card on Pinterest I went to Brenda's stamp-it-up blog to see how she did it. Fireplace is Tim Holtz Bricked ef; Stockings and flames are from the Silhouette Cameo with Stickles added to the top edge of the yellow; logs are the word window punch; 'garland' is from a Cheery Lynn die.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

1 comment:

  1. Oooh that is so cool, love your sweet little stockings! I saw several of these on Pinterest too....you have made a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete