Saturday, October 25, 2014

Witchy Sisters


Hello and welcome. I hope you're doing well and are having a nice week-end. I'm very excited today because my dear old sister arrives tonight for a fun sister week.

Today's card is for my sister.  Background was done using a cotton ball, torn piece of  paper and a stamp pad, the cute sisters and tree are from on-line coloring pages, the rest are all things from my stash.

Below is a picture of our "guests" for wine time in Sun City. Hope this gives you a little chuckle.


Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry


3 comments:

  1. hahahaha feed those guests a burger for crying out loud! lol Love your card, the background, the fence, those dancing sisters! Enjoy your visit with your sister, may it be full of love and laughs and wine.....don't forget the wine! (I left one comment and it disappeared--bummer!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card with dancing sisters! Love your background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those dancing sisters! (I think I need those images for my own sister--where did you find them?) What a cool card! You always do such a nice job on the clouds.

    ReplyDelete