Sunday, October 12, 2014

Wicked Witch



Hello and welcome. I hope you're doing well on this beautiful fall Sunday.

Today's card is for Hubby Dear. Inside sentiment "Oh, Honey, I'm the wicked witch of everything". He will definitely agree with that statement.  lol

For the background I colored the Sizzix Spider Web ef with a Basic Gray stamp pad and used purple cardstock from my stash. Lamp post is from the Silhouette Cameo, skull was found by Googling skull images. Witch Alexandria is from Stitchy Bear. After printing the sentiment I just tore the paper and sponged the edges. Witch and sentiment are popped up with double dimensionals, lamp post has a single layer of dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Well the word wicked here in the Boston area means AWESOME! So this is one wicked cool card! Bet Hubby will love it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wicked card! lol Just had to say that. I love the purple and the great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete