Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Old-New Friends


Hello and welcome. It's a gorgeous fall day here and I hope you're enjoying some nice fall weather wherever you are.

While trying to come up with an idea for my good friends' birthday card I found this quote on Pinterest--- "We'll be friends till we're old and senile...Then we'll be new Friends"-- and went from there. Image is from an on-line coloring page. I masked the image, used a background stamp then cut with Nestabilities Labels Eight. The little boa has a thin layer of sparkly white Fun Flock. Ribbon is from my stash and I added a few tiny pearls for a little bling.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it's fall here too. However, I imagine that fall in Vagas and fall in Northern Michigan are two different things....lol. You friend is gonna love this card - just too stinkin' cute. The quote is so funny - and probably so true!

    ReplyDelete