Thursday, October 2, 2014

Mr. Geezer


Hello and welcome. Oh, what a beautiful day. Sun is shining, doors & windows are open, and my favorite month is here.

Today's card is for my dear old sisters hubby. I just can't help myself from making cards that are a little bit smart-aleky (??). lol

Mr. Geezer is a image I found on Pinterest, background is digi paper from Lilly Bimble, sentiment is one I found somewhere online, punched with the word window punch, mounted on modern labels punch and popped up. Ovals are Nestabilities. Inside says "In your case a really high one".

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card! He looks just like I feel some days. lol Love the bright background and that image is a hoot! Happy Birthday to your brother-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I for one just love your smart alekyness! :P This card is awesome, loving that bright background paper, wouldn't have know it was digital, looks great!!! And of course that old geezer!

    ReplyDelete