Friday, October 17, 2014

More Money Holders

 
 


 
 
 
 
Hello and welcome my blog friends. I hope you're enjoying a beautiful mid-October day. 
 
Today I'm showing you $10 money holder cards. The Silhouette Cameo has cut files for 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 and 100 dollar bills. I had posted some $5 holders in September but I hadn't pictured the inside. For my grandsons' card I decided to make brown spiders because I think they're especially creepy. Spiders are from a Provo Craft die, covered with brown Fun Flock. Ghosts and spider webs are stamped with white craft ink, pumpkins are an EK border punch.
 
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.
 
Take Care!
Gerry
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Those are so fun, love that pumpkin border and of course that cold hard cash! :) Such a treat!!!

    ReplyDelete