Thursday, October 30, 2014

Cards For Zoe

              
                                     
 
 
Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good week. My sister is visiting this week and we have been having fun driving Hubby Dear crazy.
 
The two cards today are what my sister made for her great-granddaughter. I cut the little cuties on my Silhouette Cameo and "instructed" sister dear how to put it all together. Both Hubby Dear & I told her she did good.
 
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.
 
Take Care!
Gerry
 


2 comments:

  1. Oh you are a wonderful teacher AND sister! So happy you gave her a crafting class. I will grade her an A+, these are so darn cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gerry.. thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting on my peeping santa. I think your sister did a great job on those cards. You'll have her hooked and she'll be requesting little paper kits!! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete