Saturday, October 11, 2014

Happy Halloween



Hello and welcome. I hope you're enjoying a wonderful fall week-end where you are.

I had to take a little break from Halloween cards to get a few birthday cards done....now I can get back to the fun stuff. As I've said before, Halloween are my favorite cards to make.

This card just sort of happened. I had used shaving cream with black ink to make a background but thought YUK!!. My first thought was to throw it out but I'm glad I didn't. Once I saw this Halloween Silhouette image from Bugaboo digi's , I thought it would be the perfect background. I tore the edges and sponged with black ink; stamped "happy Halloween" and a couple extra bats; added the MS Drippy Goo and EK 's pumpkin border punches. I'm pretty happy with it, hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. What a fun Halloween card! I love the pumpkin border and the drippy goo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great spooky card! I love how you treated the image, and that drippy goo paper punch is fantastic, a MUST on a Halloween card! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Wendi, your comments mean a lot to me

      Delete