Monday, October 6, 2014

Crown Needed



Hello and happy Monday. I hope you enjoyed a nice October week-end.

Today's card is for my dear old sweet sisters' October chuckle. Image is from Squigglefly After Dark collection. Sentiment was found on Pinterest. I used 2 different embossing folders for the background, Sparkling & Honeycomb, from Sizzix. Ovals are Stampin Up punches. Instead of calling her smeared lipstick a mistake on my part I'm blaming it on the dentist. lol  On this card I sort of spruced up the inside....I need to do that more often.

 
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.
 
Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is FANTASTIC!!! I always look forward to the inside of your cards as much as the front, for those punch lines! This is really, really FABULOUS, nothing more to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!! What a great card, your sis will love it. Great idea to use the two embossing folders - great effect!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete