Thursday, October 9, 2014

Birthday's and Baths



Hello and welcome. I hope you're doing well today.

While feeding my Pinterest addiction I came across this sentiment..."Life is like a hot bath, it feels good while you're in it, but the longer you stay in, the more wrinkled you get".... and knew I had to use it.  Embossing folder used for the background is Tiny Bubbles from Cuttlebug.  Image is from Broken Box Stock, circles are Nestabilities. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers but I used a gel glitter pen on the table. Finishing touches are Glossy Accents on the wine glass, Stickles for the candle flame and on the pony holder, Liquid Pearls "bubbles".

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh, what a way to relax! Great image and design.....LOVE the liquid pearl bubbles!

    ReplyDelete