Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Witchie-Poo Junior



Hello and welcome my blog friends. I hope your week is going well and you're enjoying some nice fall weather. It's still hot here in Vegas.

If my dear sister approves this card I will send it to her to send her great-granddaughter. To make the cloudy background I used a torn piece of paper for a guide then used a cotton ball with Night of Navy stamp pad. The sweet little witch is from Di's Digi Stamps, moon is a circle punch, grass is a MS punch, jack-o-lantern is a sticker. Ghosts, fence & tree are from the Silhouette Cameo. Ghosts googly eyes might be a bit too big but I think they add a little personality....besides Halloween is supposed to be weird right?

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. I really appreciate hearing from you so please leave a comment.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. What a great card! Love your clouds, and those googly eyes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she should approve it is fantastic! Love the whole sweet spooky scene! (my laptop is back and I am able to Blog Hop again--whahoo!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sister dear approved. Glad your back in business with your laptop

      Delete