Saturday, September 6, 2014

Thanksgiving Greeting's



Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a wonderful week-end. My week-end started out with wine & chit-chat on the patio with a friend last night....great way to kick off a week-end. 

Today's card was inspired by one the very talented Sharon Underwood posted here. Background paper is from the Silhouette online store. I loved the look of Sharon's wood grain paper after being run through the wood grain ef so I did it too. Pumpkin image is from an online coloring page. I used both Spectrum Noir and Bic Mark It markers for coloring. Squares are Nestabilities Classic Squares small & large. Sentiment is a Rubber Stampede stamp from the mid 90's. The punch I used for the leaves is an old one that doesn't have any name on it.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Enjoy the rest of your week-end.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous my dear! Love the pumpkin and your coloring is fabulous! Have a Blesses day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness!!! You made my day, Gerry! I am sitting here with tears in my eyes, so thrilled I could inspire you! WOW. What a wonderful day. Your card looks GREAT! I love the pumpkin and the leaves with that wood grain paper behind it. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete