Monday, September 22, 2014

Skeleton Boy


Hello and welcome back. I hadn't planned on posting twice today, but, here I am.

This card is for my 5 year old great-grandson. Image is another Dearie Doll digi. Making a black & white card was an easy decision since I was using a skeleton image.....see, I have tons of creativity in me  lol. For this background I inked up the Paper Studio Zebra embossing folder. Spiders are cut from glitter cardstock using a QuicKutz die, eyes are red Stickles. Pumpkin border is a MS punch. I hadn't thought of using a border but for some reason I had a strip of the pumpkin border punched from black cardstock so I decided to add a strip of orange paper behind it and use it.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. All comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

1 comment:

  1. Gerry, you are pumping out the sweetest cards and this one is no exception. Love this little Dearie Doll digi and I love the way you used the Martha punch, a perfect addition to this card. Your Grandson is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete