Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Purple Spiders



Hello and welcome. I hope you're enjoying some nice fall weather where you are. It's really nice here in Vegas, we have doors & windows open for some nice fresh air.

When I started this card my intention was to CASE my very talented friend, Donna Pelan. I love Donna's card and the sketch she used which you can see here. I don't know what happened, but I definitely did not follow the sketch. The focal image is from an online coloring page. Hat band and eyes have Stickles added. Circles are Nestabilities Lacy & Classic Circles and popped up. Spiders are from a QuicKutz die cut from glittered cardstock with small gems for eyes. Background paper is from my stash with torn edges that I sponged with Concord Crush ink.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment