Friday, September 26, 2014

Money Holders




Hello and happy Friday. Wow!! it's hard to believe this will be the last week-end of September already.

Today I'm showing 3 money holders I made for my dear old sister to send her granddaughters. They are from the Silhouette Cameo. For the fronts I used scraps of paper from my stash. Bats are from a Provo Craft die and cut from black glitter cardstock with purple gems added for eyes. I used the MS drippy goo border punch on the jack-o-lantern paper with cats, also a MS punch, topped with Fun Flock and green gems for eyes. The small witches, another MS punch, were also punched from glitter cardstock and popped up. The witch paper is a dark orange in real life.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great week-end.

Take Care!
Gerry


3 comments:

  1. AWESOME! Gosh you could make these for every Holiday and every Birthday! I love all the little touches and accents for these Halloween ones! I love all that glitters! ;) She is one lucky sister!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep telling my sister how lucky she is ;)

      Delete
  2. LOVE these, Gerry!!! Your sis will be thrilled with them. They are all so cute - I'm sure the recipients will like them too. Those witches are awesome!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete