Monday, September 8, 2014

Little Voice



Hello and welcome my blog friends. Hope you're having a good start to your week.

Time again for my dear big sisters' monthly chuckle. This lovely lady is a digi from qkrstampede. Sentiment is one I found online a while back. I used both Spectrum Noir and Bic Mark It markers for coloring and a glitter gel pen for jewelry and flower centers on her shoes. I didn't have the right blue stamp pad for edging so I took the marker I had used and colored on a cotton ball. The cotton ball left a few fuzzys on the marker but they came off easily. Inside says "Yeah, I don't have one of those".  

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

1 comment:

  1. What a funny sentiment! Love it! I also really like the blue edging you added. I never thought of using a cotton ball. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete