Monday, September 22, 2014

Little Dracula


Hello and welcome. Can you believe we're in the last full week of September already? Time just goes too fast.

This card is for my 9 year old great-grandson. Image is from Dearie Dolls. For the background I ran a piece of cardstock through the Sizzix/Stampin Up Spider Web embossing folder then sponged and edged with black ink. Labels are Nestabilities Labels large & small, sentiment is a rubber stamp from Stampabilities. I used a Provo Craft die for the bats that I cut from glitter cardstock and added gems for eyes and popped them up. Image and sentiment are on white cardstock that I smudged up a bit using a cotton ball and black ink. When I want a "light" sponged/smudged background I found a cotton ball works best for me.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. All comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment