Sunday, September 14, 2014

Happy Birthday Ashley


Hello and welcome my blog friends. I hope you have had good week end.

Today's card is for my oldest granddaughter. As you may have guessed, she is a hairdresser. Usually I just make a fall theme card for her but this year I decided to make it a little more personal. To make the background paper I Googled barber scissors images and spent about an hour sizing, copying & pasting. The focal image, mounted on a Nestabilities Lacy Square, was also found in Google images. Ribbon is from my stash. Card measures 5 x 5. Since I used to be a hairdresser I decided the sentiment should show a little "hairdresser humor"....found on Pinterest. Here is a peek at the sentiment.
 
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.
 
Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. You used to be a hairdresser? Wow, that's neat! I love the card. The humor is fantastic, and I really like the image on the front. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My career as a hairdresser was short lived, only 1 year, then I stayed home and raised kids...the most rewarding career ever.

      Delete