Saturday, September 20, 2014

Creepy Spiders


Hello and welcome. I hope you're enjoying a very nice week-end. I'm having a great one... Friday night I had wine and chocolate on the patio with a friend while hubby dear was playing poker and tonight we're going to "cruise"--in hubbies Mustang convertible-- to Sonic for my favorite bacon/cheeseburger...mmmm!!

Today I have another Halloween card to share. Spider web from black glitter paper was cut on the Silhouette Cameo, skeleton is a Sissix thinlets die, large spiders are from a Provo Craft die, small spider is from a QuicKuts die. Black spider was cut from black cs with Fun Flock added, purple spiders are cut from glitter cs. Spider eyes are small green gems.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. I really appreciate your comments. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds like a PERFECT evening! Hope you enjoyed it all! Love the Halloween card! GREAT spider web and spiders, love all the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous of your evening, my friend! lol Sounds wonderful! Anyway, on to your card. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that spider web! Still thinking about that Silhouette...another thing for my long Wish List, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete