Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Birthday Wishes



Hello and welcome my blog friends. I hope you're having a good week.

This card is a lot different from the one I started to make, my original idea just wouldn't come together. But, I'm very happy with the end result. Background paper was made using the shaving cream technique, leaves are from a free online coloring page that I fussy cut. To make the background piece for the leaves I ran a piece of light brown cs through the Tim Holtz wood grain ef then sponged with Soft Suede ink. Sentiment is from SU's So Happy For You set. I tried embossing the sentiment but it didn't work on the paper colored with the shaving cream & ink.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful fall card! Love the leaves and the wood grain background! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this....great color. Great way to display those pretty leaves!

    ReplyDelete