Thursday, September 18, 2014

Barry D'alyve


Hello and welcome, so glad you stopped by. I hope you're having a good week.

Today's card will probably go to our 14 year old grandson. Like my last card, I used a torn piece of paper, cotton ball and stamp pad to make the clouds....that technique works best for me. I masked the moon then lightly cotton balled it. Witch and fence are both MS punches, tree is from the Silhouette Cameo, mummy and tombstone are from online coloring pages. I added the name and skull to the tombstone. Ghosts were cut from Vellum on the Silhouette. I found the skull image by Googling skull images but had to make it so small to fit on the tombstone you can't see his sun glasses and cigarette very well. Hopefully if you click on the picture it will show more.

 
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a great day.
 
 
Take Care!
Gerry

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those clouds look spooky! I like the ghosts cut from vellum--great idea! I'm sure your grandson will love this card!

    ReplyDelete