Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Autumn Greetings


Hello and welcome my blog friends. Fall is here; well, maybe not officially but to me when Labor Day is past, it's fall....my favorite season.

Flower digi is a freebie I found on Pinterest. I printed it in 4 sizes and fussy cut them before coloring with Spectrum Noir markers. The video tutorial for coloring can be found here. Leaves were cut on the Silhouette Cameo. To give some dimension to the flower I mounted each layer with a piece of chip board. Circle is from Nestabilities Classic Circles Small. Sentiment was printed on the computer, punched with the Word Window punch, mounted on piece of cs punched with the Modern Label Punch and popped up. Background papers were run through the Honeycomb ef. Gems were added to the labels and flower center.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry


1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful! Love your digi flower! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete