Sunday, August 17, 2014

Teddy Bear Hugs


Hello and welcome my blog friends. I hope you're enjoying a very pleasant summer Sunday.

A while back Sister Dear hinted it would be really nice if I would make some cards she could have on hand. I already had 12 cards just sitting here that I could give her, then decided to add one she could send to her 3 year old great-granddaughter. I found this sweet little free image on Pinterest. The circles were cut using the Creative Memories cutting system. Coloring was done with Spectrum Noir and Bic Mark It markers. Lace is from my stash and I added pink Stickles to the corners.....what little girl doesn't like glitter and lace?? While waiting for the Stickles to dry (on the kitchen counter) Hubby Dear put his arm on it and smeared the Stickles....UGH!! Don't you think he would have seen it laying there?? Thanks to Un-Du I was able to salvage the image. Below is look at the holder I made that holds 12 cards with envelopes.



Thanks for stopping by. I'll be MIA for a bit because we're going to see the kids. We'll only be in MN for a week but it will take me few days to recoup. See you the end of the month.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. That is such a sweet image! I bet your sister will be thrilled with all of her goodies! Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card with the lace and Stickles. Love how you arranged the dots on the corners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, those Stickles can be a pain in the arm, if you know what I mean. I am ALWAYS putting my fingers in wet Stickles. This is the cutest card ever, and your sis is gonna be tickled to give it to her great granddaughter!! Cute little box for the cards too!!! I love giving boxes of cards to people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that's just gorgeous! I love the lace accents too, so beautiful! And the holder that is totally neat!. I think I need to make one of those for my Mom, I just made a bunch of CAS cards for her too, easy to mail! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete