Monday, August 4, 2014

Swinging By


Hello and welcome my blog friends. We are having a nice little break from the heat right now. Having temps in the 80's is amazing for Las Vegas in August.

I thought it was about time to get out the Grand Madison window die again...I love that die but haven't used it for quite a while. Girl on swing image is from an online coloring page, tree and grass are old stamps I've had for years. For the curtains I Googled curtain sketch images. Sorry I don't remember where the puppy stamp came from. Skin tone and puppy color are from Spectrum Noir markers, other coloring was done with Bic Mark It markers. To add a little bit of sky look I used a cotton ball with Bashful Blue stamp pad. I added small gold gems to the curtain tie backs. Window and puppy are popped up. Blue cardstock was run through the BigKick with the Textile ef. This was a fun card to make but it took me a lot of trial and error getting everything sized right, but I think it was worth it. Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

1 comment:

  1. I love that die too, and should own it, but I don't lol Poor little puppy wants to go out and play with your sweet little girl swinging by! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete