Thursday, August 7, 2014

Red, Black and White

 
 
 
Hello and welcome my blog friends. I hope you're doing well.
 
It seems masculine cards are always somewhat of a challenge for me but I have discovered Pinterest is 'the' place for inspiration (well there and all the blogs I follow). You can see the card I CASEd  HERE. I love using the red, black ,& white combo, especially for masculine cards. Top panel was embossed with SU's Honeycomb ef, black hexagons are from SU's hexagon punch. Red hexagons were cut on the Silhouette and run through the BigKick using Cuttlebug's Tiny Bubbles and SU's Square Lattice embossing folders. Sentiment is from SU's So Happy For You set. I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the sentiment on Nestabilities Labels One die. Ribbon is from my stash.
 
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.
 
Take Care!
Gerry


3 comments:

  1. A Newspaper! Oh sorry, thought you were looking for the punch line! lol This is such a classy look, so perfectly clean and manly! Love the honey combs and the colors! Thank goodness for Pinterest, lots of inspiration there for sure, I use it all of the time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your color combo here. Also love the way you used that shape and the texture. Really nice masculine card. You nailed it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I love the colors and the two different parts to it. Really striking.

    ReplyDelete