Saturday, August 30, 2014

Ms. Frankie



Hello and welcome my blog friends. I hope you're enjoying a fun filled week-end.  

Today's card is my first Halloween card for 2014. I found this digi stamp by talularouge on Zibbet.com. This image is a little weird for me but there's something about it I liked. Background paper is from the Silhouette Cameo, spiders are from a Cuttlebug die cut from glitter paper and popped up, dripping goo is a MS punch. Coloring was done with Spectrum Noir markers. One of my granddaughters' is a lot like me....a little bit crazy with a strange sense of humor....and I think she'll like this.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a wonderful and safe Labor Day week-end.

Take Care!
Gerry

1 comment:

  1. What a fun image! Love the background paper and all of the spiders!

    ReplyDelete