Wednesday, August 27, 2014

How Will I Look?


Hello and welcome my blog friends. After a fun, busy week with family and old friends it's good to be home.

Today's card is for my BFF since 3rd grade. Background is Whisper White cs run through the BigKick using the Tim Holtz Bricked ef. I rubbed over the embossing with Distress Pumice Stone ink pad. Little girl image is a Bugaboo digi, kitten is from a free online coloring page. I used both Spectrum Noir and Bic Mark It markers for coloring.....I'm this close to finally ordering Copic's. To make the 'wallpaper' I masked the girl and used a old background stamp I recently "found".  Window and window box are dies from Memory Box. It doesn't show in the photo but I added Vellum strips for curtains. To get the flowers in the window box I Googled window box images. Grass is a MS punch. I wanted to put a current photo of my friend inside but the most current one I had is a year old....that's o.k., she hasn't changed in a year. Above her photo I printed "Still lookin' good!!".

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a wonderful day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Oh when you're ready to order Copics, let me know there's a gal I order from, she's in Vegas and has the BEST prices I have found! Sounds like oyu had a FUN week too! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I love it! The brick background is perfect, and I love the little cat. You should jump in and try the Copics. You'll love them!

    ReplyDelete