Monday, August 11, 2014

Hexagons and Flowers


Hello and happy Monday. How was your week-end? For me, Saturday was a day of shopping and lunch with a friend....what could be better than that??

This card just sort of came about because I wanted to ink up the Hexagon ef.  Flowers are from Heartfelt Creations, Tattered Blossoms stamp set and cut with the coordinating Nestabilities Tattered Flowers die set. Leaves are from Nestabilities Daisy Heads die set. I added Liquid Pearls to the flower centers and popped them up. The only thing I like about this card is the somewhat messy look of the embossed background.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry


2 comments:

  1. Oh I just saw that on a Blog....somewhere.....LOVE the look! Pretty cool! These are wonderful colors and beautiful flowers! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those flowers on top of the Hexagons. Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete