Friday, August 15, 2014

Happy Birthday Kaden



Hello and welcome my blog friends. WOW!! another week gone already. Before we know it we'll be asking where the summer went.

Todays card is for my great-grandson who is turning 9 and playing football for the first time. They live in WI  so I decided to go with Packer colors. Background paper is a piece from my stash that was just the right size then I added 1/8 inch strips of white cs  for goal lines. The player and goal posts are from the Silhouette; footballs are from a Sizzix die that I've had for years; numbers are from Sizzix Small Stuff extended cuts. Kaden is the sweetest little thing ever and a stickler for details so when he gets this card I can just hear him say "Um , Mom, Grams lines aren't really straight". When he points out little "mistakes" I told my granddaughter just remind him that Grams is getting old. LOL

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. And I was thinking WOW another year has gone, for some reason I think I remember Kaden's birthday last year....do I?!?! lol Oh he will LOVE the Packer themed birthday card.....just perfect, you scored a real touchdown with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! He'll really like the Packer theme!

    ReplyDelete