Tuesday, August 5, 2014

For Eternity

 

Hello and welcome my blog friends. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Today's card is for my dear old sister. I had a hard time getting this to come together and I'm not totally happy with it, but it's sort of ok. Dear old sis will get a chuckle out of it and that's what counts.
Image of the lovely ladies is a digi from Bugaboo, sentiment was found on Pinterest. I used both  Spectrum Noir and Bic Mark It markers for coloring then added Glossy Accents to the spilled wine and the wine in the glasses. For a little glitz I used Liquid Pearls for earrings and tiny pearl gems in the corners. Background cardstock was embossed with Decorative Dots ef. To find the wine bottle image I Googled 'wine images'. It's only fair I printed 'R.I.P. Ger' on the label since I'm the one that drinks so much wine I should be bottled. lol

Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day!

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE your sense of humor! I'd hate to see you all bottled up! WooHoo! Great card! I love these ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGee, your card is a HOOT!!! Love how you have colored all these ladies, and the sentiment inside is PERFECT!!! I just laughed out loud!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly the reaction I was hoping for Judy.

      Delete
  3. You're CRAAAAAAAAAAZY this is FANTASTIC! I totally love everything about it and so won't your sister......you're such a love! xo~~

    ReplyDelete